Sheriff: ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect wanted in Pleasant Garden bank robbery
41-year-old Orlando Jones (Photos courtesy, Guilford County Sheriff's Office)
PLEASANT GARDEN, N.C. — Deputies are asking for the public’s help in finding a Guilford County bank robbery suspect who is described as “armed and dangerous.”
According to the Guilford County Sheriff’s Office, 41-year-old Orlando Jones is the second suspect who robbed the Bank of America at 4615 Pleasant Garden Road on Monday.
Deputies say Jones should be considered “armed and dangerous.”
The suspect is charged with robbery with a firearm, two counts of second-degree kidnapping, possession of a stolen vehicle, and possession of a firearm by a felon.
No other information was provided.
Anyone with information about the suspect’s whereabouts is asked to call deputies at (336) 641-3355 or Crimestoppers at 373-1000.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old