Sheriff: ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect wanted in Pleasant Garden bank robbery
41-year-old Orlando Jones (Photos courtesy, Guilford County Sheriff's Office)
PLEASANT GARDEN, N.C. — Deputies are asking for the public’s help in finding a Guilford County bank robbery suspect who is described as “armed and dangerous.”
According to the Guilford County Sheriff’s Office, 41-year-old Orlando Jones is the second suspect who robbed the Bank of America at 4615 Pleasant Garden Road on Monday.
Deputies say Jones should be considered “armed and dangerous.”
The suspect is charged with robbery with a firearm, two counts of second-degree kidnapping, possession of a stolen vehicle, and possession of a firearm by a felon.
No other information was provided.
Anyone with information about the suspect’s whereabouts is asked to call deputies at (336) 641-3355 or Crimestoppers at 373-1000.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK