Made in NC: Bootights
ASHEBORO, N.C. — Shelby Mason created Bootights, a combination of tights with a sewn on socks.
She’s proud of what her idea has created—a new product line that could only be created with the expertise she found in North Carolina..
Check out their website for more information.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'