Fox8 Fit: Treadmill desk in action
HIGH POINT, N.C. — As a college professor in the Exercise Science Department at High Point University, Dan Tarara is accustomed to walking around campus.
However, his walking doesn’t stop when he goes into his office.
About two years ago, he made a significant change and dumped his traditional desk for a treadmill desk.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave