Four-alarm fire rips through historic Salisbury building
Grimes Mill is a Second Empire style Victorian roller mill, built in 1896, contains five floors of early mill machinery.
The building hosts several events throughout the year, and is available for tours.
Firefighters have not said if anyone was hurt, or how the fire might have started.
This is a developing story.
Read more at WBTV
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train