Four-alarm fire rips through historic Salisbury building
Grimes Mill is a Second Empire style Victorian roller mill, built in 1896, contains five floors of early mill machinery.
The building hosts several events throughout the year, and is available for tours.
Firefighters have not said if anyone was hurt, or how the fire might have started.
This is a developing story.
Read more at WBTV
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave