Davidson County man charged with sex offense with juvenile
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — A Winston-Salem man was arrested Monday on charges of committing a sex offense with a juvenile, according to the Lexington Dispatch.
The paper reported that 25-year-old Nickolas Andrew Santiago faces charges of felony statutory rape/sex offense.
A Thomasville police detective alleges Santiago committed the sex offense with a 15-year-old girl.
He was placed in the Davidson County Detention Center under a $35,000 secured bond and has court planned for Thursday.
Source: The Lexington Dispatch.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave