2 displaced after early morning house fire in Forsyth County
FORSYTH COUNTY, N.C. — Officials said two women were displaced after an early morning house fire Wednesday in Germanton.
Authorities said the blaze was reported around 7:45 a.m. at 4487 Misty Mountain Ct. Officials said one of the victims was being treated for burns to the hand.
Fire officials said that heavy flames and smoke were visible upon arrival.
Investigators said the fire was caused because of smoking by an oxygen patient and has been ruled accidental. An estimate of damage caused was not released.
The Red Cross is reportedly assisting the residents after being displaced.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old