Vodka saves 10-week-old puppy

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A bottle of vodka saved a puppy’s life in Australia, according to a report.

According to news.com.au, the alcohol saved the life of Cleo, a 10-week-old puppy, who was poisoned by anti-freeze.

The pup got really sick after licking radiator fluid off spare car parts. Within minutes, she was at risk for kidney failure.

The puppy was rushed to the veterinarian, who said alcohol was the only antidote.

Read more: news.com.au

 

Miss America

swim

Awkward Families

fam

‘People of Walmart’

fam

Faces of Meth

meth

PHOTO GALLERY: Faces of Meth – Before and After