Smoothie bar owner in Utah charging liberals an extra $1 per drink
A smoothie bar owner in Utah is charging liberals an extra dollar for drinks, according to Fox News.
George Burnett, owner of I Love Drilling Juice & Smoothie Bar, says he’s trying to make a point about fiscal responsibility.
“We have a fiscal problem in this country. We’ve got to deal with it or we don’t have a country, so to kind of help make that point, just a little bit, I charge liberals just a little bit more. Really what I’m focused on is the fiscal differences between big government/small government and liberal ways, as far as entitlements and spending,” said Burnett.
Burnett says the extra money will go to support the conservative think-tank, The Heritage Foundation.
Burnett, also a pro-oil and gas activist, plainly lists prices for his drinks, with colorful names like Drakes Well, Oil Creek and Old American. Conservatives: $4.95, Liberals: $5.95, and Crew Team Members: $3.95.
Source: FOX News
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train