Gunman and victim shot at Stevens Business School in downtown St. Louis
He reportedly shot one of the school’s employees on the 4th floor of the building.
The shooter is allegedly went into the building and shot one of the school’s financial advisers in the chest. He then turned the gun on himself.
Both have been rushed to the hospital.
This is a developing story.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault