Five days left to see ‘Accidental Mummies’ at Natural Science Center
GREENSBORO, N.C. — There are only five days left to see the Accidental Mummies exhibit at the Natural Science Center in Greensboro.
Accidental Mummies of Guanajuato will observe its last day at the center on Sunday, Jan. 20. The exhibit entails the mysterious process of natural mummification that affected about 1 out of 100 bodies buried in the Mexican city.
The center is located on Lawndale Drive.
On Tuesday morning, FOX8’s Shannon Smith spoke with the center’s Stephanie Reid about the exhibit and other upcoming attractions for the spring.
In the video below, Shannon holds a live baby crocodile from the center’s Sciquarium.
For more information about the center and its exhibits, visit natsci.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault