Five days left to see ‘Accidental Mummies’ at Natural Science Center
GREENSBORO, N.C. — There are only five days left to see the Accidental Mummies exhibit at the Natural Science Center in Greensboro.
Accidental Mummies of Guanajuato will observe its last day at the center on Sunday, Jan. 20. The exhibit entails the mysterious process of natural mummification that affected about 1 out of 100 bodies buried in the Mexican city.
The center is located on Lawndale Drive.
On Tuesday morning, FOX8’s Shannon Smith spoke with the center’s Stephanie Reid about the exhibit and other upcoming attractions for the spring.
In the video below, Shannon holds a live baby crocodile from the center’s Sciquarium.
For more information about the center and its exhibits, visit natsci.org.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview