Amazing Wheel of Fortune win and epic fail (WATCH)
Video of an amazing Wheel of Fortune win from 2010 has gone viral again a contestant had an amazing “epic fail” on Monday’s show (video at bottom of this post).
Caitlin Burke, 26, became an internet sensation after her remarkable “Wheel of Fortune” solve that won her a Carribbean vacation. With just one letter revealed — “L” — Burke correctly guessed the seven-word phrase: “I’ve got a good feeling about this.”
Even Pat Sajak, the show’s host, was shocked, as shown in the video from November 2010.
“Wait a minute. Let me get over this first,” he said, smiling. “Is it just me, or was that the most amazing solve we’ve ever had?”
Burke, who lives in New York, said she is a huge “Wheel of Fortune” fan and often impresses her family and friends by solving puzzles when they watch at home.
On Monday, a contestant seemingly had an easy puzzle to solve. However, instead of saying “I Walk the Line by Johnny Cash,” she read “I Have the Wine by Johnny Cash.”
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k