Alamance Regional breaks ground on $60M expansion
BURLINGTON, N.C. — Alamance Regional Medical Center officials broke ground on Tuesday on its $60 million expansion project that is expected to double the size of the hospital’s emergency department, create a new cancer center and increase the size of operating rooms, according to the The Business Journal.
The center received approval from North Carolina regulators for the expansion in November, and expect the emergency department expansion to be completed by the end of the year.
The entire project should be finished by 2014.
Read more at: The Business Journal of the Greater Triad Area
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child