Women arrested on prostitution charges in Thomasville
THOMASVILLE, N.C. — Three women have been arrested on prostitution charges in Thomasville.
According to the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office, the suspects were arrested Friday in the 1600 block of Cotton Grove Road in Lexington.
Deputies say the suspects “solicited an undercover officer for sex in exchange for money ranging from $150 an hour to $200 an hour.”
Brittany Osborne, 24, Chasity Bradshaw, 20, and Whitney Phifer, 24, are each charged with solicitation for prostitution.
The suspects were jailed in the Davidson County Detention Center under secured bonds ranging from $1,000 to $2,000. Their next court date is set for Feb. 23.
No other information was provided.
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old