‘Kaepernicking’ craze takes off after 49ers win
After the 49ers beat the packers 45-31 on Saturday, the Kaepernicking craze quickly took of on social media.
Colin Kaepernick’s touchdown celebration of flexing his right arm and kissing his bicep has taken off on Twitter and Facebook. Several 49ers fans posted pictures of themselves celebrating at home, in bars and at work.
Some even positioned their toddlers or dogs in the position.
Kaepernicking started weeks ago when the quarterback replaced Alex Smith. However, the trend really took off in the playoffs.
Tebowing? That’s so last year.
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home