Tim Tebow’s brother gloats about Broncos’ loss
Tim Tebow’s brother took to Twitter on Saturday night to gloat about the Denver Broncos’ 38-35 double overtime loss to Baltimore.
The elder Tebow, a 28-year-old ministry leader based in Colorado, tweeted:
“Am I the only one in Denver who’s happy right now?” – @petertebow:
While he did stop short of directly addresing the fact that Peyton los on Saturday, he did retweet another Tim Tebow fan’s quote of “That’s karma, Elway!”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave