Police: Man caught breaking into Greensboro home
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police say a man was arrested after he was caught breaking into a home Saturday night in Greensboro.
Michael Anthony Perry, 22, allegedly broke into a residence in the 5700 block of Bramblegate Road. The victim called 911 shortly after 8 p.m., saying he heard noises coming from the second floor.
Police say the suspect ignored verbal commands by law enforcement and crawled into an attic space to try to hide.
He was arrested and charged with first degree burglary and resisting, delaying or obstructing an officer.
Anyone with any information on this investigation can call Crime Stoppers at (336) 373-1000.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave