instagram-logod
FOX8 on Instagram

Follow FOX8 on Instagram

Heather Graham’s NYC pad catches on fire

Posted on: 1:02 pm, January 13, 2013, by , updated on: 02:32pm, January 13, 2013

Heather Graham’s pad in New York City caught fire on Saturday night after she left a few “mood-setting” candles in her bathroom unattended, the New York Post is reporting.

The fire in her 12th-floor Broadway apartment started around 10 p.m. and took 45 minutes to put out.

“It was candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub,” FDNY Chief John Bley told the paper.

Read more: New York Post

 

Miss America

swim

Awkward Families

fam

‘People of Walmart’

fam

Faces of Meth

meth