Famous twin dies, Vivian Brown was 85
Vivian A. Brown and Marian B. Brown.
SAN FRANCISCO — A twin, Vivian Brown, famous for her stamp on the entertainment world has died at the age of 85 in San Francisco, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
The twin, Vivian A. Brown, was the elder of the Brown twins by eight minutes. She owned more than 100 outfits to match her identical sister, Marian B. Brown.
The twins spent more than 40 years appearing in shows and movies. They are also famous for their cameos and commercials.
Brown was a Michigan native and was born on Jan. 25, 1927. She reportedly died peacefully at an assisted living facility, and had been fighting dementia for the past year.
The twins have no other siblings and never married. Vivian leaves behind her sister Marian.
Read more: San Francisco Chronicle.
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave