Armstrong to confess to doping in Oprah interview
AUSTIN, Texas — Lance Armstrong will admit to doping throughout his career during an upcoming interview with Oprah, USA Today has confirmed.
The interview, scheduled to be taped on Monday and broadcast Thursday night on OWN, will be conducted at Armstrong’s home in Austin, Texas.
USA Today reported the cyclist plans to admit to using performance-enhancing drugs but likely will not get into details of the allegations outlined in a 2012 report by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency.
His representatives declined comment late Friday.
Read more: USA Today
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it