Britney Spears, Fiance Jason Trawick Split
LOS ANGELES – Britney Spears and fiance Jason Trawick have split, according to Fox News.
Spears capped a week of changes Friday with a judge accepting the resignation of her former fiance from the conservatorship that oversees many of her personal and financial matters.
Jason Trawick submitted his resignation and it was accepted by Superior Court Judge Reva Goetz on Friday afternoon, when the singer’s rep confirmed reports that the pair had broken up. They had been engaged for roughly a year, and Trawick had been added as a co-conservator in April.
“Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement,” Spears said in the statement released to People magazine. “I’ll always adore him and we will remain great friends.”
Goetz did not address the breakup in court, and attorneys for the singer’s father and another co-conservator, Andrew Wallet, declined to discuss their relationship on Friday. Emails sent to Spears’ publicist Jeff Raymond were not returned.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k