Lingerie Football League changes name, sheds lingerie
The Lingerie Football league has decided to shed the lingerie.
Lingerie Football League officials announced Thursday the league re-branding of the Lingerie Football League to the Legends Football League.
LFL officials are now positioning the global brand to gain more recognition as a sport.
“This is the next step in the maturation of our now global sport. While the Lingerie Football League name has drawn great media attention allowing us to showcase the sport to millions, we have now reached a crossroad of gaining credibilty as a sport or continuing to be viewed as a gimmick. In the coming years we will further establish this sport in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia as the most known form of American football globally. In order to reach the next milestone, we feel the focus has to be the sport and our amazing athletes”, said Mitchell S. Mortaza, Founder & Chairman, Lingerie Football League, LLC.
LFL re-branding announcement includes performance wear replaces all lingerie aspects of uniform, a new design of logos that will remove any sexy female figures and redesigning of shoulder pads to increase protection.
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting