Jon Gosselin hit with $39k tax lein
Jon Gosselin has been hit with a $39,000 tax lein due to unpaid taxes from 2009, TMZ is reporting.
Jon and Kate Gosselin split in 2009, earning them big money for interviews and special appearances, TMZ reports.
However, according to TMZ, documents filed in Berks County, Pennsylvania, state Jon did not pay his taxes to Uncle Sam that year resulting in the tax bill.
Read more from TMZ.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave