Ex-wife, Jeanette Morris, drags man behind truck
A Florida woman, Jeanette Morris, her brother and another accomplice allegedly shot her ex-husband with a stun gun, held him at gun point, beat him and used a pickup truck to drag him a half-mile down a dirt road, FOX 35 in Orlando is reporting.
The victim, Robert Hall, went to a nearby home and called police. He told officers the three people tried to kill him.
Hall suffered a broken pelvis, broken facial bones and bleeding on his brain.
“There was an older guy with a rope around his neck and his underwear ripped from where he was drug,” Tyler Shevelan, the neighbor, told FOX 35.
“He was bleeding from the backside, face, mouth, everywhere you can think of.”
Jeanette Morris, 61, and her brother, Harold Anderson, 63, face attempted murder and aggravated assault charges for a “brutal attack” on Hall, Volusia County investigators said.
People of Walmart
Faces of Meth
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home