Tractor-trailer hauling corn syrup overturns in Davidson Co.
DAVIDSON COUNTY — A tractor-trailer hauling corn syrup overturned on Highway 64 near the Davidson County and Davie County line Tuesday afternoon.
The tractor-trailer was hauling corn syrup when it overturned, spilling 6,000 gallons of syrup on the roadway.
Crews worked until early Wednesday morning to clean up the spilled corn syrup.
No injuries were reported.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault