Katt Williams arrested for missing court date
Stand-up comedian and actor Katt Williams
LOS ANGELES — Comedian Katt Williams was arrested at his Los Angeles home after missing a court date in Sacramento, TMZ reported.
According to the report, a Sacramento judge issued a bench warrant for the entertainer’s arrest Tuesday after he failed to appear in court after he was accused of evading a police officer while driving recklessly back in November.
He was released on $100,500 bail.
Williams told TMZ as he was leaving jail he missed the court date because he had another hearing involving the custody of his children.
Williams was also arrested last month for allegedly endangering his four children by having guns and illegal drugs in his home.
Read more: TMZ
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants