High Point University to hold siren test Wednesday afternoon
High Point University
HIGH POINT, N.C. — High Point University officials say the school will hold a siren test at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday to ensure they are prepared for an emergency.
School officials say they will sound the mass notification sirens and send a test email, text and voice message.
The messages will reportedly be sent by e2campus, an emergency notification system.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting