High Point University to hold siren test Wednesday afternoon
High Point University
HIGH POINT, N.C. — High Point University officials say the school will hold a siren test at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday to ensure they are prepared for an emergency.
School officials say they will sound the mass notification sirens and send a test email, text and voice message.
The messages will reportedly be sent by e2campus, an emergency notification system.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault