Body of mom found in car trunk (Video)
ST. LOUIS, MO – Police said the body of an Oklahoma City mother who went missing in St. Louis was found in the trunk of a car, KTVI is reporting.
Ebony Jackson’s car was found in the 4400 block of Elmbank in North St. Louis Tuesday morning.
Jackson’s 3-month-old baby was found safe and sound on Friday inside a Breckenridge Hills apartment complex.
She had not been heard from since last Thursday and it’s still not clear how her baby ended up inside the apartment complex.
Jackson lived in Oklahoma but was visiting old friends in East St. Louis. Family members say she phoned a cousin who lives in St. John and left a message on his cell phone indicating she was going to visit him.
She never arrived.
The baby has been in state custody pending the results of a paternity test taken by a man identifying himself as the father.
Faces of Meth
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview