Bermuda Run Country Club in Davie Co. sold for $3.65M
Bermuda Run Country Club was sold to Stratford Golf. (Walt Unks/ The Winston-Salem Journal)
DAVIE COUNTY, N.C. – Bermuda Run Country Club in Davie County came under new ownership at the e of 2012, according to club officials and records at the office of the Davie County Register of Deeds.
The Winston-Salem Journal reported that the club and its associated golf course was formerly owned by a company controlled by local businessman Don Angell.
It was acquired in mid-2011 through foreclosure proceedings by Textron Financial Corporation and assigned to SPE GO Holdings, a Delaware corporation with the same mailing address as Textron Financial in Alpharetta, Ga.
On Dec. 27, 2012, SPE GO Holdings sold the golf course and club to OS Bermuda Run LLC, with a mailing address in New York. According to deed stamps, the purchase price was $3.65 million.
The new owners are going by the name Stratford Golf, according to the Bermuda Run Country Club’s January newsletter.
Doug Hoffman, the general manager of the club, said in a newsletter article that Christovich & Associates would continue to manage the club, and that he would remain on as general manager.
Read full story: The Winston-Salem Journal.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old