5 dead in Kentucky blaze, including 4 children
Five people are dead, including four children, following a house fire in Kentucky on Wednesday..
The Pike County coroner told WSAZ four children and one adult were killed in an early-morning house fire.
Sherry Milan, a family member of the victims, tells WSAZ her brother, William “Billy” Wilfong, 39, along with his four small children were killed in the fire.
William’s sister, Sherry, identified the children as Tyler, 5, Dakota, 4, Cheyanne, 2, and Emma, who is just six-months-old. She says the children were full of life and never seen without a bright smile on their faces.
Their mother, Tammie Tucker, survived the fire and was taken to a burn unit at UK Medical Center in Lexington, Ky. No word on her condition, but Milan says she doesn’t know the shear magnitude of what has happened.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault