Police identify driver in Winston-Salem school bus hit-and-run
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Police have identified the driver in the a hit-and-run that injured a 7-year-old in Winston-Salem yesterday.
Police charged Edward Rashad Lee Fulks with felony hit-and-run, failure to stop for a school bus and driving without a license after he failed to stop for a school bus on North Cherry Street, injuring Kelly Smith, a second grader at Gibson Elementary School.
Fulks is being held in Forsyth County Jail on $10,000 bond.
His court date is set for January 25.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it