Police identify driver in Winston-Salem school bus hit-and-run
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Police have identified the driver in the a hit-and-run that injured a 7-year-old in Winston-Salem yesterday.
Police charged Edward Rashad Lee Fulks with felony hit-and-run, failure to stop for a school bus and driving without a license after he failed to stop for a school bus on North Cherry Street, injuring Kelly Smith, a second grader at Gibson Elementary School.
Fulks is being held in Forsyth County Jail on $10,000 bond.
His court date is set for January 25.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'