Northwest Guilford High School students rally for teacher with cancer
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Ray Parrish is a very popular history teacher at Northwest Guilford High School.
He has been a social studies teacher for nearly 20 years and has really been making a difference in his students’ lives.
In fact, he was even a student there!
But now, he needs prayers.
Parrish suffers from astrocytoma—it’s a form of brain cancer.
Luckily, he has his students by his side, leading the charge to support him—and using Facebook to spread the word.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview