Northwest Guilford High School students rally for teacher with cancer
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Ray Parrish is a very popular history teacher at Northwest Guilford High School.
He has been a social studies teacher for nearly 20 years and has really been making a difference in his students’ lives.
In fact, he was even a student there!
But now, he needs prayers.
Parrish suffers from astrocytoma—it’s a form of brain cancer.
Luckily, he has his students by his side, leading the charge to support him—and using Facebook to spread the word.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child