Hot air balloon wedding crash caught on tape
SAN DIEGO — A San Diego couple may have fallen for each other, but they never planned to fall out of the sky at their own wedding.
Kerin and Jonathan Narcisse wanted to take their vows aboard a hot air balloon. The couple and ten guests boarded the balloon only for it to crash back to earth.
One person suffered a minor back injury.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home