David Bowie releases first new song in 10 years
Pop legend David Bowie released his first new song in 10 years on his 66th birthday Tuesday.
The track is called “Where Are We Now?” and is planned to be part of his 30th studio album, called “The Next Day,” to be released in March.
“I’m so insanely excited,” tweeted British writer Caitlin Moran, according to TIME. “It’s like hearing King Arthur’s voice from the cave.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave