Anchorman 2 movie set burglary: $300,000 in wire stolen
ATLANTA – Police are investigating a burglary on the Anchorman 2 movie set in northwest Atlanta after $300,000 worth of copper was stolen.
Paramount Worldwide Productions is renting a building space in northwest Atlanta during production of the movie. According to police, the owner of the building discovered $300,000 in copper wiring was stolen along with four Apple computers.
“It’s a shame this happened because Atlanta is really trying to get big in the film industry,” Nort told WSB-TV.
The owner of the building said he believes the thieves entered through a rear garage door.
A sign offering a reward of $5,000 was posted at the building.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'