Al Roker ‘poop’ story goes viral
Today weatherman Al Roker revealed a during an interview with Dateline that he had an accident while visiting the White House shortly after he underwent gastric bypass surgery in 2002.
Roker chronicles the experience in his new memoir Never Goin’ Back: My Weight Loss Journey.
Roker lost 100 pounds over the years after having surgery. However, as Roker explains, the procedure comes with several side effects.
“When you have a bypass and your bowels [have] been reconstructed, you think you’re pretty safe. And I probably went off and ate something I wasn’t supposed to. And as I’m walking to the press room. I gotta pass a little gas here. I’m walking by myself. Who’s gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants. Not horribly, but enough that I knew.”
Roker said he still remains very careful about what he can and cannot eat.
Faces of Meth
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants