Were the Redskins pumping fake crowd noise into stadium?
Credit: FOX Sports
According to a report from several fans at the game, the Redskins may have been pumping artificial noise into the stadium on Sunday.
The Redskins lost to the Seahawks 24-14 on Sunday, ending their playoff hopes for the season.
However, several fans at the game took to Twitter to voice their concern that the Redskins may have been using artificial noise during the game.
@dcsportsbog Definitely. Heard it clearly from 423, row 15.—
Kevin Stutts (@kevinstutts) January 07, 2013
@dcsportsbog I was sitting in the club level section 322 row 12. Speaker above my head and I agree. The stadium would go instantly loud.—
George Daffan (@GCD04) January 07, 2013
@dcsportsbog speaker right over our head in 109 by press box. 100% it was coming in, they messed up a few times and stopped a bit late.—
Sam Papkin (@spapkin) January 07, 2013
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k