Watch: NCAA player gets engaged at midcourt
Video of an Iowa State basketball player getting engaged at midcourt has gone viral.
Minutes after helping the Cyclones women’s basketball team to a 86-47 win over Alabama State at Hilton Coliseum on Dec. 30, Anna Prins celebrated more good news – a marriage proposal.
Prins, a senior center for the Cyclones, accepted the proposal from her boyfriend Ryan De Hamer at center court.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old