Police release photos of Greensboro armed robbery suspect
Police have released images of the man they say is accused of robbing a Steak ‘N Shake restaurant Dec. 31 in Greensboro.
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police have released images of the suspect accused of robbing a Steak ‘N Shake restaurant at gunpoint Dec. 31 in Greensboro.
Police say the suspect took an undisclosed amount of cash after entering the business at 2647 Lawndale Drive around 3:15 a.m. with a handgun demanding money.
No injuries were reported. Police said the suspect was last seen leaving the area on foot headed north toward W. Cone Blvd.
A written description of the suspect was not provided, but the images above show the alleged suspect.
Officials say the incident marks the second time in about two months that the restaurant has been robbed.
Anybody with any information can call Crime Stoppers at 373-1000 or text the keyword BADBOYZ and your tip to 274637.
Officials say that callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $2,000.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home