McDonald’s tests chicken wings on menu
Credit: Andrew Currie (Flickr - CCC)
‘Mighty Wings’ will be tested in McDonald’s restaurants across Chicago this week, meaning the food could soon end up at your local McDonald’s.
Associated Press writer Candace Choi reports the world’s largest hamburger chain will expand its test of chicken wings to Chicago this week following a successful test in Atlanta.
The wings are expected to be sold in three, five or 10 piece meals. Prices are expected to start at $3, similar to the test in Atlanta.
A spokeswoman for McDonald’s confirmed the test to Choi, but said there are no plans to expand the test to other cities.
Read more: Associated Press
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault