Man charged with DWI after car hits motorcycle in Raleigh
RALEIGH, N.C. — A man has reportedly been charged with driving while impaired after he hit a motorcyclist in Raleigh.
WTVD reports the accident happened around 1 a.m. Sunday on West Street at the intersection with Edenton Street. A third vehicle was also involved, the station reports.
The motorcyclist and another driver were taken to the hospital for treatment of injuries that were not life-threatening, WTVD reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault