David Letterman talks to Oprah, discusses affair and Leno
David Letterman appeared on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN show “Oprah’s Next Chapter” and talked about his affair, his relationship with Jay Leno and his feud with Oprah.
Letterman said he was unsure his wife would stay with him when news came out in 2009 he had an affair. Letterman was allegedly being blackmailed over the affair.
Letterman and his wife, Regina Lasko, had been married just six months at the time and shared a young son.
“I have no one to blame but myself,” he told Winfrey, adding later. “I’m still trying to fix it.”
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'