David Letterman talks to Oprah, discusses affair and Leno
David Letterman appeared on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN show “Oprah’s Next Chapter” and talked about his affair, his relationship with Jay Leno and his feud with Oprah.
Letterman said he was unsure his wife would stay with him when news came out in 2009 he had an affair. Letterman was allegedly being blackmailed over the affair.
Letterman and his wife, Regina Lasko, had been married just six months at the time and shared a young son.
“I have no one to blame but myself,” he told Winfrey, adding later. “I’m still trying to fix it.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k