David Letterman talks to Oprah, discusses affair and Leno
David Letterman appeared on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN show “Oprah’s Next Chapter” and talked about his affair, his relationship with Jay Leno and his feud with Oprah.
Letterman said he was unsure his wife would stay with him when news came out in 2009 he had an affair. Letterman was allegedly being blackmailed over the affair.
Letterman and his wife, Regina Lasko, had been married just six months at the time and shared a young son.
“I have no one to blame but myself,” he told Winfrey, adding later. “I’m still trying to fix it.”
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK