Nick Montana, son of Joe Montana, to play for Tulane
Credit: Mount San Antonio College
Tulane has confirmed it received a national letter of intent from junior college quarterback Nick Montana, the son of former NFL quarterback Joe Montana.
Nick threw for over 2,600 yards and 22 touchdowns at Mount San Antonio College in Walnut, Calif.
Nick will enroll this spring and has two years of eligibility remaining.
“We are very excited about the addition of Nick to our program,” Tulane head football coach Curtis Johnson told WVUE. “He was very high on our list for this year’s class.”
Read more: WVUE
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault