Nick Montana, son of Joe Montana, to play for Tulane
Credit: Mount San Antonio College
Tulane has confirmed it received a national letter of intent from junior college quarterback Nick Montana, the son of former NFL quarterback Joe Montana.
Nick threw for over 2,600 yards and 22 touchdowns at Mount San Antonio College in Walnut, Calif.
Nick will enroll this spring and has two years of eligibility remaining.
“We are very excited about the addition of Nick to our program,” Tulane head football coach Curtis Johnson told WVUE. “He was very high on our list for this year’s class.”
Read more: WVUE
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK