Officials: Va. girl reported missing last month found safe
WOODBRIDGE, Va. — Officials say a 15-year-old girl who went missing in Woodbridge, Va. last month has been found safe, according to WTVR.
Prince William County police said late Sunday that 15-year-old Megan Louise Knight was located after she disappeared on Dec. 26 from Woodbridge.
Authorities said they were worried since the girl has a seizure disorder and did not have her medication with her.
Officials did not say how or where she was found.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave