“Octomom” Nadya Suleman back on welfare again
Reality star Nadya Suleman, often referred to as ‘Octomom,’ is back on welfare, according to a report from TMZ.
Five months after she weaned herself off welfare, the mother the world’s most famous octuplets has filed for government aid.
Suleman has six other children. She will receive $2,800 a month in assistance, according to the report.
Read more: TMZ
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave