“Octomom” Nadya Suleman back on welfare again
Reality star Nadya Suleman, often referred to as ‘Octomom,’ is back on welfare, according to a report from TMZ.
Five months after she weaned herself off welfare, the mother the world’s most famous octuplets has filed for government aid.
Suleman has six other children. She will receive $2,800 a month in assistance, according to the report.
Read more: TMZ
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK