Man killed in Asheville’s first homicide of 2013
ASHEVILLE, N.C. – Officials say a man was killed after an argument in a public housing complex Saturday afternoon in Asheville.
The Associated Press reported that 35-year-old Fabian Ruffin died shortly after being shot around 2:30 p.m. It was Asheville’s first homicide of 2013.
Witnesses told police they heard three gunshots. Ruffin was reportedly hit at least once in the head.
The investigation is ongoing. Investigators said they are hoping to identify a suspect. A motive was not released.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old