Criminal Minds star Thomas Gibson arrested on suspicion of DUI
LOS ANGELES — Actor Thomas Gibson was arrested in Los Angeles over the weekend on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, multiple outlets are reporting.
TMZ is reporting the former Dharma and Greg star and current Criminal Minds actor was stopped around 1:37 a.m. Sunday after he allegedly drove through a barricade set up for a half marathon and 5K race.
According to the report, Gibson was arrested after refusing a Breathalyzer test.
The actor was booked in Los Angeles Central Jail with bail set at $15,000.
Read more: TMZ
Faces of Meth
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault