Schwarzenegger is back, and he has a tank
He’s the Terminator. What else do you expect?
Arnold Schwarzenegger was riding around in his tank and showing off in front of film critics on Friday.
The former California governor provided the entertainment for a press event at Melody Ranch Motion Picture Studio in Los Angeles to promote his upcoming flick “The Last Stand.”
The 50-ton war vehicle was built between 1951 and 1953.
M47 Patton was the model driven by Arnold in the Austrian Army when he was 18.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave