Schwarzenegger is back, and he has a tank
He’s the Terminator. What else do you expect?
Arnold Schwarzenegger was riding around in his tank and showing off in front of film critics on Friday.
The former California governor provided the entertainment for a press event at Melody Ranch Motion Picture Studio in Los Angeles to promote his upcoming flick “The Last Stand.”
The 50-ton war vehicle was built between 1951 and 1953.
M47 Patton was the model driven by Arnold in the Austrian Army when he was 18.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old