Pacino won’t meet Spector before portraying him
Al Pacino said on Friday he declined to meet famed record producer and convicted killer Phil Spector before portraying him in an HBO movie – only to find out he already had.
According to the Associated Press, a friend found a picture of a 20-year-old Pacino standing next to Spector. Pacino has no memory of the encounter.
“Phil Spector,” the HBO movie, premieres in March. The movie focuses on the client-attorney relationship between Spector and Linda Kenney Baden.
Read more here.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK