Pacino won’t meet Spector before portraying him
Al Pacino said on Friday he declined to meet famed record producer and convicted killer Phil Spector before portraying him in an HBO movie – only to find out he already had.
According to the Associated Press, a friend found a picture of a 20-year-old Pacino standing next to Spector. Pacino has no memory of the encounter.
“Phil Spector,” the HBO movie, premieres in March. The movie focuses on the client-attorney relationship between Spector and Linda Kenney Baden.
Read more here.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview