Movie shown in honor of late Burlington football star
BURLINGTON, N.C. — Friends, family and strangers are gathering to watch a new movie based on the legacy of a late Burlington football star.
The movie “Find a Way” is loosely based on the life of Harry Cohen, who died in August of 2011.
Cohen was a star player and had one of the best games of his life last year even though he took a hard hit.
Officials say he took a family member’s painkillers and did not wake up.
Many say they hope the movie teaches others a lesson and outlines real life issues and how to deal with tragedy.
The movie will be shown at 6 and 8 p.m. Sunday at Walter Williams High School in Burlington.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave