Rover finds ‘flower’ on Mars surface [Photo]
New photos of Mars from NASA’s Curiosity rover certainly have people curious.
The photos show an odd formation some have called a “flower” embedded in Martian rock, according to Space.com.
The rover also found a “snake-like” rock formation winding across the planet’s surface.
The photo was snapped on Dec. 19.
Curiosity has seen bits of clear plastic (pieces of the rover itself) on the surface of Mars before, but NASA officials said that doesn’t appear to be the case this time.
Read more: Space.com
Faces of Meth
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'